Asha Kanini Application
Get it now!
Asha Kanini requires several third party software including Acrobat reader to view PDF, VLC player to play audio and video files, powerpoint viewer etc. Some of the contents that come with Asha Kanini are also installed as separate software include GComprix, PhET, TuxMath, etc.
If you are interested to use our application on other platforms, you are welcome to contact us.
After downloading the installer, follow the instruction given at the bottom of the page for installing Asha Kanini.
Windows ApplicationDownload Now Requirements
Note that with the initial installation, you will start with a minimal version of the contents. As you use various contents for the first time, it will get downloaded. So over time all the content you use (which is downloadable) will be stored locally.
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
1 GB of RAM required.
Hard disk space
10 GB / 80GB
(Without / With Content)
Intel Dual Core processor or later.
What to do!
Here are the installation instructions:
- Step 1 : Download the "Asha Kanini Installer.exe" from our Website.
- Step 2 : Run the installer by Double Clicking it.
- Step 3 : When You see the Welcome page Click Next.
- Step 4 : Read and Accept our License Agreement and Click Next.
- Step 5 : Select the components that you want to install in your Computer and Click Next.
Note: The Kanini Packages and Additional Softwares will be downloaded from the internet. So make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Step 6 : Goto Step: 8, if you have not selected Kanini Packages.
- Step 7 : Select the directory where you want to download the default kanini packages to and Click Next.
Note: We recommend users to select the drive with the maximum disk space, preferably more than 80GB, to get all our contents from the web through Asha Kanini Application. For installing Asha Kanini app with the minimal content, you will need only 10GB.
- Step 8 : Leave the checkbox ticked if you want a shortcut to our application on your desktop. Click Next.
- Step 9 : Click Install and wait for the installer to prepare for downloading resources.
- Step 10 : Click Next when all the Kanini Packages and additional softwares are installed on your computer
Note: This option will be skipped if you have not selected additional softwares.
- Step 11 : Click Finish to restart the Computer.