Depending upon the class strength and the availability of computers. (Two classes for 20 students with five computers).
Computer, Internet connection.
6) Basic programming – Angles and pen tool.
Students should know about directions (Left, Right, backward and forward).
The requirement is to draw a square as shown in the below screen-shot.We have a speed control at the bottom. You can increase or decrease the speed of movement by moving the speed control to the right or to the left respectively.
1. How will you draw the square?
2. How will you draw the pentagon?
3. How will you draw the star? Change the color of the line by using the color option.
4. How will you draw the star and line?
5. Try to make Elsa draw any one of the shapes given in the game.
6. Try to make Elsa draw the same shape multiple times using jumping forward control.