Purpose:Learn procedural operations. Like setting pen color, set width, know the drawing and improve creative thinking.
No. of. Classes
Two or three classes (Teacher's decision).
(9)Introduction to Programming, (9.1) Procedural operations, (9.1.1) Activity
Children should know the following before this exercise.
Know the setting options
Introduction to perform various setting options like set pen color, width, degrees, show, hide. Make the following settings:
Position: Middle Center
Draw a square shape
- If any internet connection problem teacher solved that.
- Even if it takes time, look the exercise.
- If any doubt to children , teacher explain that and some of children didn't know the setting, (like a set pen color, width, pixels and pattern) these are thinks, teacher should explain before the exercise.
- Allow the children to see with the solution in first time.
- Use the words “Pattern”, “Set Pen color”, “Width”, etc. while teaching. They need to become familiar with these words.